Averoil 5W30 UHP
- Its friction modifying additives enable a reduction in fuel consumption.
- High thermal stability and resistance to chemical degradation.
- Formulated to meet the wide drainage and drainage intervals recommended by the most important manufacturers. Its long life and compatibility with exhaust aftertreatment systems reduce maintenance costs.
- The technology of the additives included in its formulation allow very high piston cleaning, avoiding filter clogging and rings sticking together, and ensures optimum cleaning of the engine between changes.
- Vehicle engines incorporating aftertreatment systems: DPF diesel particulate filter, EGR exhaust gas recirculation engines and SCR catalytic converter selective reduction engines.
- Vehicle engines which use CNG, LPG and biodiesel as fuel.
|ACEA E6 / E7 / E9||Detroit Diesel DDC93K222||MB 228.52|
|API CK-4||FORD WSS-M2C213-A||MTU Type 3.1|
|CAT ECF-3||IVECO 18-1804 TLS E9||RENAULT RLD-3|
|CUMMINS CES 20086||JASO DH-2||SCANIA LDF-4, LA|
|DAF Extended Drain||MACK EOS-4.5||VOLVO VDS-4.5|
|Deutz DQC IV-18 LA||MAN M3677 / 3775 / M3477 / M3271-1|
API SN license Nº 0894
VOLVO STD 417-0003-22-1287 approval: VOLVO VDS-4.5/ MACK EOS-4.5 / RENAULT VI RDL-3
|Grade SAE||SAE J300||5W30|
|Viscosity at 100ºC (cSt)||ASTM D-445||9,3-12,5|
|Viscosity at -30ºC, cPs||ASTM D-5293||< 6600|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D-2270||> 150|
|Density at 15ºC, (kg/l)||ASTM D-1298||0,857|
|Freezing point ºC (ºF)||ASTM D-97||-39|
|Flash point,, ºC (ºF)||ASTM D-92||> 215|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||ASTM D-2896||≥9|
Bosch Injector Shearing:
Viscosity at 100 ° C after shearing (cSt), Minimum
|Sulphated ash (% by weight)||ASTM D-874||≤ 1,0|