Averoil 5W30 UHP
- Fuel Economy (FE) type. Thanks to its low viscosity and its friction modifying additives enable a reduction in fuel consumption.
- High thermal stability and resistance to chemical degradation.
- Long Drain (LD) type, formulated to meet the wide drainage and drainage intervals recommended by the most important manufacturers. Its long life and compatibility with exhaust aftertreatment systems reduce maintenance costs.
- The technology of the additives included in its formulation allow very high piston cleaning, avoiding filter clogging and rings sticking together, and ensures optimum cleaning of the engine between changes.
- Vehicle engines incorporating aftertreatment systems: DPF diesel particulate filter, EGR exhaust gas recirculation engines and SCR catalytic converter selective reduction engines.
- Vehicle engines which use CNG, LPG and biodiesel as fuel.
|ACEA E6 / E7 / E9||Detroit Diesel DDC93K222||MB 228.52|
|API CK-4||FORD WSS-M2C213-A||MTU Type 3.1|
|CAT ECF-3||IVECO 18-1804 TLS E9||RENAULT RLD-3|
|CUMMINS CES 20086||JASO DH-2||SCANIA LDF-4, LA|
|DAF Extended Drain||MACK EOS-4.5||VOLVO VDS-4.5|
|Deutz DQC IV-18 LA||MAN M3677 / 3775 / M3477 / M3271-1|
API SN license Nº 0894
VOLVO STD 417-0003-22-1287 approval: VOLVO VDS-4.5/ MACK EOS-4.5 / RENAULT VI RDL-3
|Grade SAE||SAE J300||5W30|
|Viscosity at 100ºC (cSt)||ASTM D-445||9,3-12,5|
|Viscosity at -30ºC, cPs||ASTM D-5293||< 6600|
|Viscosity index||ASTM D-2270||> 150|
|Density at 15ºC, (kg/l)||ASTM D-1298||0,857|
|Freezing point ºC (ºF)||ASTM D-97||-39|
|Flash point,, ºC (ºF)||ASTM D-92||> 215|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||ASTM D-2896||≥9|
Bosch Injector Shearing:
Viscosity at 100 ° C after shearing (cSt), Minimum
|Sulphated ash (% by weight)||ASTM D-874||≤ 1,0|