Chainsaw Oil is a high performance lubricat oil made from hihgly refined base oils and special additives with great tackiness and adherence.
Properties and Advantages:
- Its high adhesive capacity enables it to resist the effect of destruction of the oil film by the adjacent surfaces, as well as the fulfilment of the cutting functions.
- Excellent performance. Reduced consumption.
- High protection against oxidation and corrosion.
- High viscosity index, reducing viscosity variations due to temperature.
- It offers low consumption for losses in projections and splashes.
- Specially formulated for the lubrication of the chains of all chainsaw machines and related equipment.
|Density at typical 15°C (kg/l)||ASTM D-1298||0,880-0,910|
|Viscosity at 100 ºC (cSt)||ASTM D-445||9,3-15,0|
|Freezing point (ºC)||ASTM D-97||< -10|
|Flash point COC (ºC)||ASTM D-92||>210|