Olicut 545 is a specific lubricating oil for high severity machining operations.
Olicut 545 is a specific lubricating oil for high severity machining operations. Formulated with high chemical resistant bases and chlorine-free additives.
- Its composition guarantees the perfect preservation of tools and tools.
- It has excellent moisturising properties.
- High cooling and lubricating power.
- Prevents premature wear of tools.
- Contributes to the perfect finish.
- Minimal formation of smoke and fog.
- Increases the performance of the operation, reducing costs by increasing productivity.
- Light-coloured product, allowing the part to be observed during the machining process.
- Long service life of the incorporated additives, excellent thermochemical stability.
- Machining operations on stainless steel.
- Filling and stamping operations.
- Pipe drawing operations.
- Drilling and tapping.
- Highly severe machining on hard steels, stainless steel sheets, carbon steels, cast iron, etc.
- Not recommended for operations on copper or aluminium alloys.
|Density at 15ºC (kg/l)||ASTM D-1298||0,880-0,890|
|ASTM colour, typical||ASTM D-1500||4.0|
|Kinematic viscosiity at 40ºC (cSt)||ASTM D-445||35-45|
|Weiding load (kg)||ASTM D-2783||>800|
|Flash Point (ºC)||ASTM D-92||>210|