Maxigras 63 is a high-quality, quality EP infusible grease for applications at very high service temperatures.
Maxigras 63 is a high-quality EP infusible grease for applications at very high service temperatures. Formulated with a mixture of highly refined base oils and synthetic oil, resulting in a high oil viscosity grease with very low volatility. Contains solid extreme pressure additives.
- Lubrication of bearings, bushings and mechanisms of all kinds subjected to high temperatures, such as furnace doors and chains, calenders, dryers, polyamides, paper factories, feed granulators, steel industry, etc.
- Lubrication of main and planetary gears of double drum winches used in mining.
- Open gears and chains exposed to extreme climatic conditions, rollers of slow moving equipment, guides and pivots, flexible couplings, friction bushes used in the mining industry, automotive equipment, lift pulleys, cranes, etc.
- Excellent behavior at high temperatures.
- Working temperature: from -10 °C to +180 ºC (+14 °F to +356 °F) and peaks of +200 °C (+392 °F).
- Good resistance to water and water vapor.
- High stability to mechanical work. Especial for slow elements.- EP, Long-Life and anticorrosive properties.
Specifications / Quality Level:
|Classification / Degree||NLGI 2|
|Consistency (NLGI)||DIN 51818||2|
|Type of Thickener (Nature)||Inorganic|
|Colour||Visual||Grey to Black|
|Base oil, (ISO viscosity grade)||ISO 3448||680|
Loss of penetration:
After 105 strokes, 25ºC, (77ºF) %
|Dropping point, ºC (ºF)||ASTM D-2265||Infusible|
|Resistance to water, 3h, 90ºC (grado)||DIN 51807||1|
|Copper Corrosion, Máx.||ASTM D-130||1a|
|Wear test , welding load (mm)||ASTM D-2596||>200|