- Lubrication of mechanisms submitted to slipping, vibrations or high loads.
- Joints, plummer blocks, crossheads, electric engines, bushings, pins, sprockets.
- Generally speaking, at all the points of great responsibility and where an extension of the greasing periods is desired.
- Mechanic elements under sliding loads and high torques.
- Ensures economic maintenance by cost cutting from mechanical or lubrication interventions.
- Thanks to its combination of additives, it is capable of contributing reduced friction coefficients, thereby reducing wear and tear in the lubricated elements.
- High adherence and lubricity.
- Its working temperature in service is between -20 ºC (-4ºF) and +120 ºC (248 ºF), maximum working temperature recommended for bearings depending on the speed factor, and between -25 ºC (-13 ºF) and +130 ºC (266 ºF) for bolts and toothed rim, being able to attain temperature peaks of up to +140 ºC (284 ºF).
CLASSIFICATION / GRADE
Consistency (NLGI grade)
Base oil (ISO Viscosity Grade)
100 - 150
Dropping Point, ºC (ºF)
> 190 (374)
After 105 strokes, 25ºC, (77ºF) points
Water resistance, 3h, 90ºC (194ºF)
Emcor corrosion, distilled water
Copper corrosion, 100ºC, 24h, max
Timken Load, OK, lb
4-Ball EP test, welding (kg)
4-Ball wear test
(40 Kg/1200rpm/75ºC/1h), wear scar (mm)