Maxigras 593 is a non-toxic grease with PTFE, H1 quality, specially indicated for the lubrication of mechanical elements subjected to heavy loads in food industry.
Maxigras 593 is a non-toxic grease with PTFE, H1 quality, specially indicated for the lubrication of mechanical elements subjected to heavy loads in food industry. The components used on its formulation meet the requirements established by the FDA, section 21 CFR 178.3570.
Properties and Advantages:
- Excellent performance in low and high temperatures.
- Good resistance to water, steam, acids and alkalis.
- It has EP and PTFE additives to withstand dynamic and sliding heavy loads, even under extreme temperatures and working conditions.
- High protection against corrosion, wear and oxidation. Properties “long-life”.
- Easily pumpable.
- Excellent adherence, reducing losses and increasing relubrication intervals.
- Working temperature from -30ºC to +160ºC (-22ºF to +320ºF).
- Bearings, washers, guides, bushings in pharmaceutical, chemical, instrumental and food industry, especially in those places where there is a risk of accidental contact with food.
- General greasing of any mechanical element that requires nontoxic properties and high performance.
|Classification/ Grade||NLGI 2|
- Code H1 Category
- Spray NSF Registration No.: 161039
- Consistent Grease NSF Registration No.: 140165
|Thickener (Nature)||-||Aluminium Complex|
|Consistency (NLGI Grade)||DIN 51818||2|
|Dropping point, ºC (ºF)||ASTM D-2265||>250 (+482)|
|Base oil (Viscosity ISO grade)||ASTM D-445||150-220|
Maximum loss after 100 hours (psi)
|Water resistance, 3h, 90ºC (194ºF) (Grade)||DIN 51807||1|
|EMCOR corrosion, distilled water||DIN 51802||0/0|
|4-Ball EP Test (well load, kg)||ASTM D-2596||> 320|
How to Use:
Maxigras 593 can be applied by greasing pump, brush or spatula. It can also be pumped through automated systems, in consultation with the manufacturer.
Maxigras 593 is compatible with any grease with the same base (thickener and oil). If in doubt please contact our technical department.