Maxigras C42/2 is a universal application grease. Formulated with mineral bases of high refined degree and anhydrous calcium thickener.
Maxigras C42/2 is a universal application grease. Formulated with mineral bases of high refined degree and anhydrous calcium thickener. Exempt from fillers, fillers and heavy metals.
- Grease spring, chassis, automotive. Construction machinery, agricultural machinery, mining, deck machinery on boats, joints, boxes of grease, etc.
- General lubrication in mechanisms with moderate loads. Flat bearings, water pumps.
- Sealing gasket in bearings exposed to moisture and / or external contamination. Lubrication and anticorrosive protection of constructional struts, beams, metal posts.
- Excellent resistance to fresh water, salt water and steam.
- High anti-corrosion, anti-oxidant and anti-rust capacity.
- High adhesion and grease.
- Service temperature from -20ºC to + 100ºC.
- Excellent pumpability for use with gun.
- Good mechanical stability.
Specifications / Quality Level:
|Classification / Degree||NLGI 2|
|DIN 51502||M2G-20 / K2G-20|
|Consistency (NLGI)||DIN 51818||2|
|Base oil, (ISO viscosity grade)||ISO 3448||100/150|
|Dropping point, ºC (ºF)||ASTM D-2265||> 140 (284)|
|Water Resistance, 3h, 90ºC (degree)||DIN 51807||0|