Maxigras Complex M
High performance Complex grease for high temperature applications. Especially designed to reduce the relubrication frequencies up to 80% compared with conventional lithium greases. It contains extreme pressure additives and solid additives, which gives it excellent anti-wear properties.
- Heavy equipment, Mining, Quarrying and Agriculture.
- Bolts and pikes of hydraulic breakers.
- Plants of hot mix asphalt.
- Crowns, rollers, cables, pulleys and guide cranes and mechanisms under heavy load, low speed and oscillating loads in extreme conditions, in the presence of contaminants.
- Steel and paper industries.
- Mechanical elements operating under high load situations, low speed and / or high temperature.
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to 160 °C (-4 °F to +320 °F).
- Excellent EP capacity. It provides maximum protection from extreme load situations.
- Superior anti-wear and high oxidation resistance.
- Thanks to its complex thickener technology, it provides superior adherence to the metal surface, preventing the entry of external contaminants (water, dust).
Classification / Degree
|Consistency (NLGI)||DIN 51818||2/3|
|Thickener (Nature)||Complex organic|
|Base oil (Viscosity ISO grade)||ISO 3448||320|
|Dropping point, ºC (ºF)||ASTM D-566||>250 (+482)|
Penetration loss: After 105 strokes, 25 °C, (77 °F), point
|Oxidation stability, lost 100h, pSi||ASTM D-942||<3|
|Water resistance, 3h, 90ºC (194ºF)||DIN 51807||1|
|EMCOR Corrosion, distilled water||DIN 51802||0/0|
|Timken Freight, OK, lbs||ASTM D-2509||60|
|4-ball EP test, welding load, (kg)||ASTM D-2793||>315|
|4-ball AW test, scar (mm)||ASTM D-2266||≤0,50|