Flow CP 46
PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES:
- Great thermal stability, low tendency to the formation of sludge, lacquers and carbonaceous residue.
- Excellent lubricity and superior anti-wear, anti-rust and anti-corrosive power. Minimal foam formation and excellent demulsification capacity. Allows changes of between 2,000 and 4,000 hours in screw compressors.
- Compatible with commonly used gaskets and seals as well as mineral oils and other compatible synthetics.
- With a high flash point, providing a higher level of security.
- Its low vapor pressure prevents evaporation of lubricant fractions, thus guaranteeing sealing, so that the pump reaches vacuum quickly.
- Lubrication of air compressors: rotary (vanes, centrifugal or screw) and alternative (piston, single or multistage).
- The ISO VG viscosities 32, 46 and 68 are those commonly used in rotary compressors (ISO 46 in Screw).
- ISO VG viscosities 100 and 150 (SAE 30 and 40) are those commonly used in reciprocating compressors.
- Exceptional filterability, its zinc-free additive package allows it to be used in hydraulic systems where ash-free fluids are required, avoiding the formation of sludge in very low-micron filters, as well as the formation of lacquers and deposits in servo valves and actuators.
SPECIFICATIONS / QUALITY LEVEL:
Quality level according to the ISO 6743-11 PBC standard.
DIN 51506: VCL and VDL
DIN 51524/2: HLP
ISO 6521-1: DAB and DAH; ISO 6743/3: DAB and DAH
ISO 11158: HM; ISO 6743/4: HM
|Grade ISO||ISO 3448||46|
|Viscosity at 40ºC (cSt)||ASTM D-445||42-50|
|Density at 15°C, Typical (kg/l)||ASTM D-1298||0,870|
|Freezing point (ºC) Máx.||ASTM D-97||<-20|
|Flash point COC (ºC)||ASTM D-92||>220|
|Sulphated ash (% wt)||ASTM D-874||<0,01|
|Resistance to oxidation, Carbon Conradson, %||DIN 51352 p.2||<2,5|
|Copper corrosion (3h, 100ºC)||ASTM D-130||1a|