Flow 220 G
- Greasing of rails and skids.
- Lubrication of gears, bearings and hydraulic groups.
- General greasing of mechanisms.
- Greasing of carrier chains, cables, and all types of mechanisms that require a lubricant with high adherence and smoothness.
PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES:
- Excellent lubricating and adherent capability.
- High anti-oxidant and anti-wear protection of the lubricated elements.
- Excellent load capability.
- High resistance to oxidation and ageing.
- Inhibits the formation of foaming and has a great deaeration and demulsification capability.
- Incorporates a special anti stick-slip additive, avoiding vibrations generated by discontinuity in the movements.
SPECIFICATIONS / QUALITY LEVEL:
-ISO 11158 and 6743/4: HM y HG
-ISO 19378 and 6743/13: G
-CINCINNATI MACHINE/MILACRON/MAG (Fives): P-50 (ISO-220)
-DIN 51517/3: CLP
-ISO 12925-1 and 6743/6: CKD
|Grade ISO||ISO 3448||220|
|Viscosity Index||ASTM D-2270||95-105|
|Density at15ºC, kg/l||ASTM D-1298||0,900|
|Copper Corrosion (3h, 100ºC)||ASTM D-130||1b|
|E.P. Test 4 balls, load, kg||ASTM D-2783||250|
|Test 4 balls, Track, mm||ASTM D-2266||<0,40|
|F.Z.G., steps||DIN 51534||>12|