Flow Syn CP 46
PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES:
- Excellent resistance to oxidation (overpasses the Pneurop Oxidation Test) and very high thermal and chemical stability.
- With a very low tendency to the formation of sludge, lacquers, deposits and carbonaceous residues, it minimizes the formation of residues in valves and pistons, avoiding the risk of explosions and fires.
- Its high flash point and low volatility provide greater safety and reduce product consumption.
- It allows very long change intervals of (up to 8,000h or more in screw compressors), reducing product and maintenance costs.
- Wide range of working temperatures.
- Low coefficient of friction and greater wear protection, which together with better thermal conductivity and heat evacuation capacity generates lower working temperatures compared to conventional mineral oils.
- High anti-rust and anticorrosive power, minimal foam formation and excellent demulsification capacity.
- Compatible with commonly used gaskets and seals, as well as mineral oils and other compatible synthetics.
- Lubrication of all types of air compressors: rotary (vanes, centrifugal or screw) and alternative (piston, mono or multistage), either static or portable, operating at compression / discharge temperatures of up to 220 °C and pressures above 10 bars.
- The ISO VG viscosities 32, 46 and 68 are those commonly used in rotary compressors (46 in Screw).
- The ISO VG viscosities 100 and 150 (SAE 30 and 40) are those commonly used in reciprocating compressors.
- Exceptional filterability, its zinc-free additive package allows it to be used in hydraulic systems where ash-free fluids are required, avoiding the formation of sludge in very low-micron filters as well as the formation of lacquers in servo valves and actuators, being valid for greasing reducers under normal load conditions.
SPECIFICATIONS / QUALITY LEVEL:
Quality level according to the ISO 6743-11 PBD standard.
DIN 51506: VCL and VDL
DIN 51524 Parte 2 (HLP)
ISO 6521-1: DAC and DAJ
ISO 6743/3: DAC and DAJ
ISO 11158 (HM)
ISO 6743/4 (HM)
|Grade ISO||ISO 3448||46|
|Viscosity at 40ºC (cSt)||ASTM D-445||42-50|
|Viscosity at 100ºC (cSt)||ASTM D-445||7.5-8.5|
|Min. viscosity index||ASTM D-2270||120|
|Density at 15ºC, Typical (kg/l)||ASTM D-1298||0,835|
|Freezing point (ºC) Máx.||ASTM D-97||-50|
|Flash point COC (ºC)||ASTM D-92||>220|
|Sulphated ash (% wt)||ASTM D-874||<0,01|
|Foam Test: (Seq. I/II/III, Max. Format)||ASTM D-892||50|
|Copper corrosion (3h, 100ºC), Degree||ASTM D-130||1a|