Maxigear 80W90 GL5
Maxigear 80W90 GL5 is a SAE 80W90 grade lubricating oil for gears and gearboxes, where a GL-5 API quality level is required.
Formulated with state-of-the-art high degree refined mineral bases of and additives that contribute excellent benefits under extreme pressure.
Properties and Advantages:
- Provides excellent load capacity, greatly reducing friction losses.
- Excellent resistance to thermal degradation, superior anti-wear protection.
- Reduced deposit formation, keeping gears in the cleanest conditions.
- Because of its multigrade function and technological preparation, it can replace two or more types of valves.
- Its length of service can reach over 150,000 km.
- Specially designed to act as a lubricant in gearboxes, differentials and gearboxes in enclosed, straight-cut, helical or gleason casing as well as worm gear,
- Strongly loaded manual transmissions, synchronised and non-synchronised gearboxes, axles, differentials, transfer boxes and mechanical (unassisted) directions.
- Gears subjected to high torsion torques or high speeds of rotation
Specifications / Quality Level:
|API GL-4 / GL-5 / MT-1||MAN 342 M2|
|MIL-L-2105D||ZF TE ML 02B / 05A / 07A / 12E / 16 B,C / 17B / 19B / 21A|
|Grade SAE||SAE J306||80W90|
|Kinematic viscosity at100 ºC (cSt)||D-445||13,5 18,5|
|Viscosity at -26ºC, Max (cP)||ASTM D-2983||150.000|
|Freezing point (ºC)||ASTM D-97||< - 30|
|Flash point (ºC)||ASTM D-92||> 220|