Maxigear 90 EP
Maxigear 90 EP is a SAE 90 grade lubricating oil for gears and gearboxes, where a API GL-4 quality level is required.
Maxigear 90 EP is a SAE 90 grade lubricating oil for gears and gearboxes, where a API GL-4 quality level is required. Formulated with state-of-the-art high degree refined mineral bases.
Properties and advantages:
- Good capacity to withstand medium-high loads, considerably reducing friction losses.
- Excellent resistance to thermal degradation, providing protection against oil thickening, prolonging oil and transmission life.
- Reduced deposit formation, Keeping the gears in in the cleanest conditions.
- High lubricity, anti-wear and anticorrosive protection.
- Excellent anti-foam properties.
- Compatible with frequently-used joints and elastomers.
- Specially designed to lubricate manual gearboxes, differentials, final drives and closed casing, straight-cut, helical or gleason gear systems, as well as worm gear.
- Transmissions in industrial vehicles and public works.
- Gears subjected to high torque or high speeds of rotation.
- Gear reducers subjected to medium-high loads.
Specifications / Quality Level:
|API GL-4||DIN 51517 Part 3 (CLP)|
|US STEEL 224||ZF TE ML 02B / 16A / 17A / 19a|
|Grade SAE||SAE J306||90|
|Kinematic viscosity at 100 ºC (cSt)||ASTM D-445||13,5-18,5|
|Freezing point (ºC)||ASTM D-97||< -15|
|Flash point (ºC)||ASTM D-92||>240|
|Test, 4 balls, welding (kg)||ASTM D-2596||250|
|Wear test, 4 Balls, 40 kg/1770rpm/ 75ºC/1h, Track (mm)||ASTM D-2266||< 0,40|