- High thermal and chemical stability.
- High viscosity index. Keeps the viscosity at high temperature, avoiding lubricant leaks. Good fluidity at low temperatures, providing greater protection against wear at start-up and avoiding power loss.
- Proven compatibility with copper alloys used in synchronisms and piston pumps.
- High service life while maintaining a stable friction control .
- Its excellent detergent and dispersing properties guarantee the cleaning of the engine and other components, avoiding the formation of deposits and lacquers.
- Guaranteed protection against corrosion system.
- Low volatility, contributing a reduced consumption of lubricant.
- Compatible with joints and materials commonly used in clutches and wet brakes.
- Simplifies maintenance as a multifunctional product, reducing the stock of different products for each lubrication point.
Applications / Specifications / Quality Level:
|Diesel engines with atmospheric suction or turbocompressed||SAE 15W40, API CF/CE/CD, MIL-L-2104D, MB 227.1|
|Gears, Rear axles and synchronised or non-synchronised manual transmissions||
SAE 85W90, API GL4, MIL-L-2105
ZF TE ML 06B/07B
|Hydraulic systems, turbochargers||
ISO 68/100, NFE 48603 HV
DIN 51524/3 HVLP
|Hydraulic / oil immersed brakes / wet clutch systems||
FORD ESN-M2C-159B / M2C-159C
|Grade SAE||SAE J300||15W40|
|Viscosity at 100ºC (cSt)||ASTM D-445||12,5 – 16,3|
|Freezing point (ºC)||ASTM D-97||< - 30|
|Flash point (ºC)||ASTM D-92||> 210|
|Copper corrosion (3h,150 ºC)||ASTM D-130||1a|
|TBN (mg KOH/g)||ASTM D-2896||>8|
|Test Corrosion on steel||ASTM D-665A||Pass|