Maxifluid JD 10W30 is a UTTO-type multigrade SAE 10W30 lubricating oil developed for use in transmissions, hydraulic systems, oil immersed brakes and other elements of old tractors, old agricultural machinery and Public Works.
Maxifluid JD 10W30 is a UTTO-type multigrade SAE 10W30 lubricating oil developed for use in transmissions, hydraulic systems, oil immersed brakes and other elements of old tractors, old agricultural machinery and Public Works. Not suitable for use in oil immersed brakes of state-of-the-art tractors and machinery.
PROPERTIES & ADVANTAGES:
- Excellent operation in immersed brake systems and clutches, reducing noise and vibration problems in all systems incorporated in old machinery, where the requirements are lower than those of the most modern systems of advanced technology that demand a state-of-the-art UTTO fluid .
- It prevents the overheating of brakes and clutches, guaranteeing an optimal operation and providing an excellent braking capacity and gear protection.
- It contributes excellent load capacity, reducing considerably losses by friction.
- Its excellent anti-wear and anticorrosive capacity allows to extend the useful life of the components, reducing downtimes and maintenance costs.
- Minimum foam formation, which guarantees a correct operation in hydraulic systems.
- Its excellent fluidity at low temperature allows a better operation of the hydraulic system on ignition and to the maximum temperature of operation, as well as a smooth operation of the gearbox.
- High thermal and chemical stability.
- Proven compatibility with copper alloys used in synchronisms and piston pumps.
- High service life, maintaining a control of Stable friction.
- Reduced formation of deposits and lacquers, keeping the gears and the interior of the circuits in the cleanest conditions.
- UTTO fluid type for old agricultural machinery systems where an oil with API CE / SG or lower quality is required.
- Power transmission fluid in hydraulic systems, mechanical and hydrostatic directions or power steering of old tractors, old agricultural machinery and public works.
- Drive converters.
- Lubrication of transmission gears, side reducers, gear reducers in wheels and differentials.
- Oil-immersed brakes of old agricultural tractors, not being suitable for use in modern machinery and tractors of the latest technology that require lubricants with suitable friction modifiers.
SPECIFICATIONS / QUALITY LEVEL:
|JOHN DEERE JDM J20C, J14A, J21A||AGCO 821-XL (WHITE FARM Q-1826)|
|FORD ESN- M2C134-C / FORD ESN-M2C134-D||ALLISON C3|
|FORD ESN-M2C86-B / FORD ESN-M2C86-C||CATERPILLAR TO-2|
|CASE MS 1204, 1205, 1206, 1207, 1210, 1230||API GL-4 / SAE 80W|
|MASSEY FERGUSON CMS M1127, M1135, M1143, M1144|
|Grade SAE||SAE J300||10W30|
|Grade ISO||ISO 3448||68|
|Viscosity at 100 ºC, mín (cSt)||ASTM D-445||9.3 - 12.5|
|Density at 15 ºC (kg/l)||ASTM D-1298||0,865 – 0,880|
|Freezing Point ºC (ºF), Máx||ASTM D-97||-30 (-86)|
|Flash Point,ºC (ºF), Mín.||ASTM D-92||200 (392)|
|Corrosion Copper (3h. 150ºC, 302ºF)||ASTM D-130||1b|
|Wear test 4 Balls (40Kg/1200rpm/75 ºC/1h), Track (mm)||ASTM D-2266||< 0,40|
HOW TO USE:
- Product designed to be applied only to old machinery (manufactured before 1999).
- In the event of needing a product with better friction control properties for use in oil immersed brakes, it is recommended to use Maxitractor 10W30 FS, formulated with state-of-the-art additives, fully compatible with the friction materials used in the manufacture of modern brake discs. In this case, an excellent braking control is achieved, minimising noise and contributing a minimum wear of the brake discs.